You are not currently viewing the most recent CIX Summit. Go to CIX Summit 2019.
Over two days, CIX 2018 will include a lively mix of global keynote speakers, panel discussions, fireside chats, workshops and debates, tackling some of the most pressing topics facing founders and investors in the Canadian tech community.
The CIX Top 20 Showcases are always highlights of the conference, featuring the 20 most innovative early and growth-stage tech companies as selected by the CIX Top 20 Selection Committee. The CIX program will also include our popular "Spotlight on Canadian Success Stories” series, where successful founders share their experiences and lessons learned in a fireside chat format. As well, our “Conversation With” series gives attendees the chance to get up-close-and-personal with the most in-demand investors and corporates in a more casual, interactive setting. CIX’s popular Meeting Exchanges help connect companies and investors.
Some of the topics being discussed on stage at CIX this year will include:
- The wide range of opportunities in blockchain, from banking to cybersecurity to manufacturing to government to gaming
- Raising capital and venture debt
- The IPO and M&A landscape
- The implications of AI
- Trends in healthcare tech: AR, big data, wearables, blockchain, machine learning in drug discovery
- Cybersecurity and digital identity protection
- Quantum computing
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Growth and scaling
- Investment strategies of US and Asian CVCs and VCs
- Plus much more!