You are not currently viewing the most recent
Go to CIX Summit 2022
You are not currently viewing the most recent CIX Summit. Go to CIX Summit 2022.
CIX 2017 will bring together key players in the Canadian innovation ecosystem, from North America’s top VCs to cutting-edge founders and CEOs who are leading the way with killer ideas and rock-solid business models. The world will be coming to CIX with some of the most influential, active investors, corporate strategics and tech leaders from the U.S. and around the globe.
CIX will shine a spotlight on great Canadian success stories with presentations from rockstar founders of Ecobee, BlueCat Networks, SweetIQ Analytics, TIO Networks, Luxury Retreats and more. We’ll also be introducing the next generation of Canadian startup successes by way of our CIX Top 20 – the hottest, most innovative tech companies from coast to coast.
CIX 2017 will feature keynotes from luminaries bridging the realms of tech and business, like Marc Teerlink, Chief Business Strategist at IBM Watson; Jill Rowley, internationally renowned social selling guru, Mark Barrenechea, CEO/CTO of business-software giant OpenText and Jason Smith, Founder/CEO of Real Matters, recipient of CIX’s 2017 Innovator of the Year. Plus, lively panels, fireside chats and workshops taking on pressing issues facing the Canadian tech community, including:
- How Canadian startups are leveraging AI and becoming international players in the process;
- The Data Edge: Why big data is the new competitive advantage for corporates and startups alike;
- Mental health and the startup world: Why it’s time to bring it into the light;
- What do the corporates want from Canadian startups? Investment and partnership strategies of the international tech giants;
- Scaling: How to solve the growth challenge through your talent and culture strategies;
- Going from local to global: Entrepreneurs who have done it share their insights and lessons learned;
- Cybersecurity and the next wave of technology across industries;
- The future of cities and where the opportunities lie for entrepreneurs and investors;
- Fintech; examining partnerships with the banks, perspectives from fintech founders, how FI are using AI, the global landscape and how Canada compares, and Regtech
- Cleantech; strategies for financing/growth, IoT across industries, corporates, etc
CIX’s very popular Meeting Exchanges give entrepreneurs the opportunity to pre-book one-on-one time with top investors and industry leaders.
New this year – ’30 Minutes with’ and ‘Lunch with a Mentor’ informal opportunities to meet with key investors and industry leaders.Click here to view 2017 Speakers.